ELROB 2014 - European Land-Robot Trial
Exhibition / Static Display
ELROB offers the possibility to present robotics-related products and equipment in an accompanying display, which consists of an exhibition (static display) and live demonstrations (dynamic display). This exhibition will take place during the first three days of the event (see schedule), i.e.
23 - 25 June 2014
We offer you
- an exhibition booth at the static display – and/or
- the possibility to participate in the dynamic display (on Monday)
There you can actively present your material and interact with the audience.
The following exhibitors have announced their participation:
- RUAG Defence Deutschland GmbH
- Military University of Technology (WAT)
- ELP GmbH
- Cobham Mission Equipment – Unmanned Systems
- Lodz University of Technology (Politechnika Łódzka)
- Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP
- Diehl Defence Holding GmbH
- TESPOL Sp. z o.o.
- Probot Ltd.
- Foresight Operations GmbH
- ECA Robotics
- IBCOL Sp. z o.o.
- Robotics Inventions
The fee for the static display at M-ELROB 2014 will depend on the requested size of the exhibition booth, but includes power and security services. Further equipment (desk, chairs, catering etc.) can be hired on additional charges. Participation in the dynamic display is free of charge. See Static Display Information for details or contact the local organizer.
Additionally, you can advertise your products and equipment in the special issue of the M-ELROB 2014 Catalogue, which is the main source of information for all registered guests and spectators. It contains a short description of each team as well as a map of the premises and a floor plan of the exhibition with a list of participating companies. This information can be amplified with your distinguished advert. Please also contact the local organizer for details.
For more information see the official exhibition invitation.